Job ID: 984PLINISS7O7 | International Ecommerce Platform
Location: Remote (Work from Home)
International Ecommerce Platform is looking for an HR assistant to the head of the HR department, with great working ethics, hard working person, a team player with employee service orientation.
Working closely with head of the Human Resources and the leadership team to ensure a great experience for our employees, associates, managers and executive team.
* You will be the first point of contact for employees, associates, managers and executive team and will drive high quality service and a positive experience.
* Dealing with day to day queries (e.g. paychecks, office management, attendance, policy guidance) and where necessary directing queries to the best person or team to deal with them.
* Managing time and attendance reporting system including interaction with employees on their attendance hours.
* Human resources related administration and coordination tasks including taking care of the onboarding new employees, expenses budget & queries.
* Supporting HR and management on a wide variety of people related topics and projects including support for engagement activity.
* You need to be a naturally customer oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner. * Good computer skills including Microsoft Office (specifically Excel & Word) and HR systems.
* Confidence in verbal and written communication in English.
* High volume administration experience (including systems/database administration) in HR, recruitment or payroll.
* Experience of working with remote employees.
* Attention to detail is a must together with comfort handling a wide range of data (including sensitive and personal information)
* An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and flexible in approach.
Submit your resume for this HR Assistant position to email: [email protected]