Media Buyer Manager
Job ID: 785KPO4I230Z1 | International Ecommerce Platform
Location: Remote (Work from Home)
The candidate for this position of Media Buyer Manager, will need to help develop the media strategy for worldwide activities supporting the company’s strategic plan and goals. Highly experienced with media planning to the small details, online campaigns, Google Ads, Social Media advertising, working with our affiliate team, media and agency partners.
International Ecommerce Platform is looking for a highly organized person, comfortable working in a dynamic international, fast-moving, dynamic environment. Strong candidates must have the ability to work autonomously and remotely, have excellent written and verbal communications skills. This role works closely with our affiliate marketing team and the head of the marketing team. This role is a remote position is to work from home (remote).
* Manage multi-channel online as well as the new fast-growing media on CCTV, media planning, alongside the Senior Media Manager.
* Track, monitor, analyze and perform through campaign performance and report back results to the marketing team.
* Work with Senior Media Manager to develop a marketing plan and execute it along with media analyses.
* Build relationships with internal marketing team, publishers, agencies and partners.
* 4+ years relevant professional experience in media planning and buying.
* Have a strong understanding of the online media and CCTV advertising.
* Highly detail-oriented, fast working, excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
* Flexible working hours to fit to different time zone of publishers, agencies and partners.
* Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word.
* Self-motivation, flexibility, able to work by yourself on complex tasks and an attention to detail orientation.
* Strong analytical skills including working with media & advertising budgets and numbers.
* English language skills required.
Position Preferred Qualifications
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
* High communication and presentation skills.
* Media buying experience either with online media agency or in-house agency experience.
* Experience of online media planning in multiple global platforms.
* Knowledge and experience with ecommerce.
Submit your resume for this Media Buyer Manager position to email: [email protected]